Night Shift Brewing is growing and looking for a dedicated Warehouse Associate to join our powerful production team. This role is a GREAT opportunity for anyone interested in craft beer, brewing or the craft beverage industry. Learn about the brewing process from start to finish, learn about the industry, and play a key role in getting our products out of our production facility and into the hands of consumers.
We are looking for an energetic team player to join our Warehouse Associate position. Detail-oriented and meticulous, this team member will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, picking orders before shipments, coordinating with logistics, organizing our cold rooms and areas. warehousing, and deliveries to our location in Boston. Excellent forklift skills are required and communication is key.
- Unload trucks and match delivery notes with what is delivered
- Load trucks following a list of picks, noting missing items
- Coordinate with logistics the missing items in the selection lists
- Preparing orders before shipping dates
- Finished goods inventory count
- Arrange the finished product in the drive in the chiller
- Organize storage areas for empty cans, kegs, hops and malt
- Weekly delivery to our restaurant in Lovejoy Wharf
- Other assigned duties
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in a warehouse role
- Forklift experience is required
- Previous experience in a brewery is preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Independent operator
- Ability to anticipate and plan the day ahead
- Flexibility in the daily to-do list
Working conditions and requirements
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be vaccinated against COVID-19 or be able to provide documentation for a religious or health exemption
This role is performed in a manufacturing environment. So the conditions will be:
- Hot and humid or cold
You are expected to be on your feet for the duration of your shift. Ability to lift, push and pull up to 55 lbs by hand and up to 1,440 lbs with a pallet jack is essential.
As an employee of Night Shift Brewing, Warehouse Associates will earn up to $20/hour, depending on experience. Benefits include health and dental insurance, generous paid time off, 401(k) participation, beer/merchandise credits, and more!
Night Shift Brewing prides itself on being an Equal Opportunity Workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. We invite all candidates who believe they meet the minimum requirements of the available positions, with or without reasonable accommodation, to apply.